Duke University Medical Center Archives
Please put in "nurse" and "nursing" in the search bar of the Duke University Medical Center Archives
Here are some important nursing interviews available on April 9, 2019
Brenda Nevidjon Interview
- Brenda Nevidjon is a clinical professor in Duke University's School of Nursing and former chief operating officer of Duke University Hospital.
Evelyn Booker Wicker Interview
- Dr. Evelyn Booker Wicker held numerous positions at Duke University Hospital for more than 30 years, including director of Nursing Services for Duke Hospital South.
Ruby Leila Wilson Interview
- Ruby Leila Wilson was the dean of the Duke University School of Nursing from 1971 to 1984.
Donna Allen Harris Interview
- Donna Allen Harris was the first African-American to graduate from the Duke University School of Nursing.
Joyce Nichols Interview
- Major subjects in this interview include Nichols' experiences as an African-American at Duke while studying to be a physician assistant and a licensed practical nurse.
Louise Williams Dennis Interview
- Louise Williams Dennis graduated from Duke University School of Nursing in 1948.