Charlotte Brody: nurse activist
Biography of Nurse Charlotte Brody
Charlotte Brody spent most of her career in NC working on behalf of poor and vulnerable people. She helped create and worked for years with the Carolina Brown Lung Association for better working conditions for textile workers. For 12 years she was the Executive Director (the first women in that position) of the Piedmont Planned Parenthood Association. She was the founder and Executive Director of Health Care Without Harm, an international organization working to keep health care work places environmentally safe.
- Youtube clips about Charlotte Brody
- Interview with Charlotte Brody from Global Oneness
- The Luminary Project founded by Charlotte Brody
- Article about Charlotte Brody from Grist.
- Article about Charlotte Brody from Common Ground.
- Article about Charlotte Brody from Mindfully.org
- Podcast with Charlotte Brody from www.podcastdirectory.org